Olyeller

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wizard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had another great deal with Olyeller sat when I got my G19 back. The trigger is smooth an crisp and jsut beautiful. He also did a magwell bevel in it and I dont know how I did reloads before now!

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In this day of assorted scumbags and :censored: stains, it's comforting to know we have guys like olyeller in our corner.

Olyeller sent me a sling mount for my AR completely FREE OF CHARGE!

:faint:

I can't say enough good things about this guy! Thanks Mike...thanks alot! :thumb:

:thanku: :thanku: :thanku: :thanku: :thanku: :thanku: :thanku: :thanku: :thanku: :thanku: :thanku: :thanku: :thanku: :thanku: :thanku: :thanku: :thanku: :thanku: :thanku: :thanku: :thanku:

SDarkRage

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mike, you sir are the greatest! Super happy with the stipple job that Mike did on my XD and with the carry trigger he setup. Thanks again for the awesome work!

Cavedweller

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Holy hand grenades! I can't stop mauling my G19 and G21SF that Olyeller performed his magic on. It's like Jessica Alba was tranfromed into 2 Glocks, they're that scandalous. A++++ Thanks a metric ton, Mike!

Peace_Maker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mike tuned a extractor on my G19, put night sights on my G26, and stippled, put a magwell and night sights on my G17 as well as giving it an awesome trigger job. The work was top notch and the wait was short. Mike is the best. :thumb:

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Once again, Olyeller has went above and beyond the call of duty! :hyper:

I ordered a Magpul CTR and a PMAG for my rifle, along with a few Glock parts and a mag pouch. Yeller not only got me my stuff faster than quick could get ready, he threw in a few "extras" that were totally unnecessary, but completely appreciated! :woohoo1:

If there's anybody here who hasn't had a chance to take the "Olyeller Experience" you really should. He's a man's man who takes care of his customers just like they were his own family! :sunbath:

Thanks Mike...I gar-RON-tee, you'll be hearin' from me again!!! :thumb:

:thanku: :thanku: :thanku: :thanku: :thanku: :thanku: :thanku:

technetium-99m

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Mike vs. the Cheap 1911!!

Mike did the trigger and fit a S&A magwell to my Taurus, both jobs were done beautifully. He also replaced the ejector and a few other odd things. The gun is still 1000% reliable and now has a good trigger and a magwell that looks just as well fitted as any I have ever seen.

Great job MIKE!!!

:thanku:

Latest posts

Top Bottom