Olyeller

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This post is a little late, but here goes...:rolleyes2

I met up with yeller last Saturday at H&H. He's a helluva guy and a very knowledgeable individual. In the mail he sent me a holster and mag pouch and a "Croc Skin" backstrap for my M&P. Lemme tell ya guys...this croc skin backstrap is da BOMB! You thought the M&P felt good before? OMG! :faint: This thing ROCKS! :w000t: I would recommend one to any and ALL M&P owners! :woohoo1: Now I'm tempted to get a trigger job done to it...but I'm still kinda leary. If it was a comp gun, I'd say HELL YEAH! :thumb: But it IS a carry piece, so I had better keep it factory specs.

Anyway...if you ever get a chance to do bizness with olyeller - GIT-R-DONE!

Thanks Michael! :thanku:

1911GI

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just got my M&P back ,,,,

Full comp trigger job is unreal the reset is so fast and smooth I swear I can't feel it! The Croc skin stippling gives it great character it 100% useable but on same hand is not the same ole same ole.

This gun is a great example of Mikes work and another thing I really like about Mike in general.

We sat down and planed the gun in every detail.
This is MY GUN the way I WANTED IT sure he gave me some input on it but most of it is my ideas.

Packages are good too and next month when he does my carry gun it will be a package he does.

But it was great to be able to have it built my way!

Thanks Mike it is perfect!

Kurt

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My sig looks awesome, and I can actually see the sights on my GI now. Thanks for going well above my expectations, and answering all my questions.

I just can't decide what to send him next. Hmm... everyone needs a ti blue can!

silenttim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My M&P turned out exactly like I wanted it. A+ for Mike. Will do business many, many, many more times again!

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They just don't get any better than Mike. He took on a project from me, not knowing what he was getting into. Then, when it took longer than he planned, and didn't turn out like he planned ... well, let's just say he made it right ... MORE than right. And, it came out beautifully, even if it wasn't what we had originally planned! Thanks, Mike. Oh, and it shoots wonderful!

grwd

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
They just don't get any better than Mike. He took on a project from me, not knowing what he was getting into. Then, when it took longer than he planned, and didn't turn out like he planned ... well, let's just say he made it right ... MORE than right. And, it came out beautifully, even if it wasn't what we had originally planned! Thanks, Mike. Oh, and it shoots wonderful!

Did ja get to whack a buf with it?????

oh, and :thanku:

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A buff, no. But that's a different story. You see, I hauled this .458 all the way to Africa and shot nothing with it, so ... a 300 grain HP dropped a buff like a tub of $h1t. The .338WM however, dumped an OK whitetail like I've never seen one drop before! I knew I was gonna' shoot the second I saw him and, at about 100 yards, the world collapsed beneath him!

Deacon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just got my XD back from the guy. Outstanding work. I got more 'smithing than I paid for today. He took his time and wouldn't let it out of his shop until it was perfect.
Thank you!

RustyZX9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did yet another good deal with Olyeller today. He more than holds up his end of a deal. Do business with him in total condifence. Thanks again Mike.

Latest posts

Top Bottom