Olympics Coming To OKC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

red dirt shootist

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You know it's a discussion board, right?

You define a snowflake as someone who posts something not supportive of your belief?

It seems to me the snowflake is the person who is troubled by someone's comment that doesn't properly support their narrative.
I'm going to have to report this post. It makes too much sense, and therefore doesn't belong here.

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Ryan500L

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Firpo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When the Olympics was held in Los Angeles (1984) they built a wonderful skeet/trap range “The Olympic Range” in Chino Hills. Forty years later people are still enjoying that facility. Seems like a darn good investment of tax payer dollars to me. https://shootprado.com/
In fact, I got to shoot a couple rounds with Kim Rhode, three time gold medalist. 😉

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Like anything else, there will be pros and cons. In my opinion, the cons would be increased congestion and potentially crime and possibly some cost to taxpayers for facilities. The pros would be it will bring in a LOT of revenue for places like hotels, AirBnBs, restaurants, Uber and Lyft drivers and such, and of course increased sales tax revenue that will likely compensate for some of the costs.

Latest posts

Top Bottom