OMG she’s crazy 😜 Remove that chid now😪

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zaphod Beeblebrox

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That kid's gonna be fine. Just fine.

Of course, Mrs. Zap is a veterinarian, so we've had this conversation. It went sorta like this:

Me: I hurt my elbow, should I talk to a doctor?
MZ: You already are.
Me: But, like a PERSON doctor.
MZ: It's not broken; you're fine. Take it easy for a while. You're pretty much the same as most animals.
Me: But I'm HOUSEBROKEN!
MZ: Don't push it.
Me: But seriously, should I see a doctor?
MZ: I can neuter you in your sleep, you know.
Me: I'll just rest it for a while...

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is it left up to the custodian. I asked
Call it's momma

Son: Dad, teacher made me miss recess because I was laughing at Johnny. He thinks he is a cat.

Dad: when he acts like a cat, beat his ass.

Son: I will get in trouble.

Dad: tell them you identify as a Rottweiler.

Hank5366

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
To "identify" is just a modern term meaning to 'pretend', as in I'm pretending to be a cat or I'm pretending to be a girl instead of [actually] being a guy. Use to be when someone said something like that we would just say OK and go about our business.
- When those pretending (identifying) about being something/someone they weren't failed to get them the attention they wanted . . . they stopped. Just like someone throwing a temper-tantrum - to stop it, you ignore it.
- Everyone need to stop making such a big deal out of all this crap and just ignore it. Those 'identifying' as one thing or another will stop once they no longer get attention for their BS. For those that don't stop, they will eventually be treated for their mental illness.
The Bixby school system also has a child identifying as a cat. And yes, they are accommodating her with a pallet to lay on in the corner of the classroom. I agree, STOP supporting thus foolishness and it will stop!! Schools are afraid of getting sued??? It's not their money anyway, what could they care!! And please DON'T get on the child! They wouldn't be in that shape if it wasn't for the sick, twisted, perverted parents who allow, encourage and promote it!!! When we start tar and feathering, and running out of town, LITERALLY, the idiot judges who rule in favor of such stupidity, again, it will STOP!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom