OMG she’s crazy 😜 Remove that chid now😪

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went to a vet to get my shoulder set, I dislocated it really bad on a kayaking trip, lower mountain fork river. My brother in law was driving me back home and I asked if we could stop and see if they’d do it. Maybe I thought it’d be cheaper than the ER?
They wouldn’t do it, it never occurred to me to try and identify as an animal!
I went to the ER later that night.
I mean were all mammals right?

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I mean were all mammals right?

One of the guys I went to school with came and worked with us one summer when we were in high school. He couldn't decide whether he wanted to be a vet or a MD and daddy told him come hang out with us, so he did. George asked daddy why he did vet school instead of medical school and daddy said "Animals can bite you. They can scratch you up. They can kick you and run the hell over you. What they CAN'T do is lie to you. Or talk your ear off. THAT alone is worth any money I might have lost by not having MD after my name." (See?? Told y'all I come by it honest. ☺😁😂) He told ME after George left that evening -- just wait until he gets one of those crazy cat ladies ... 😂😂😂 I was like Damn Daddy that's kinda cruel to pull on a kid who don't know better don't ya think?? He just grinned and said "Didn't anyone warn me. I shudda just become a gyno." 🤷😂😂😂💀💀💀💀

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One of the guys I went to school with came and worked with us one summer when we were in high school. He couldn't decide whether he wanted to be a vet or a MD and daddy told him come hang out with us, so he did. George asked daddy why he did vet school instead of medical school and daddy said "Animals can bite you. They can scratch you up. They can kick you and run the hell over you. What they CAN'T do is lie to you. Or talk your ear off. THAT alone is worth any money I might have lost by not having MD after my name." (See?? Told y'all I come by it honest. ☺😁😂) He told ME after George left that evening -- just wait until he gets one of those crazy cat ladies ... 😂😂😂 I was like Damn Daddy that's kinda cruel to pull on a kid who don't know better don't ya think?? He just grinned and said "Didn't anyone warn me. I shudda just become a gyno." 🤷😂😂😂💀💀💀💀
Knew a guy who was a GYN. Said after a few years of that, he decided he was gay.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A buddy from High School went to Medical school. Talking about career choices, I asked he chose? He answered with a question. What do you call the person that barely graduated from Medical school?

Proctologist.

Latest posts

Top Bottom