One more way to keep me clean..........

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’ll probably pay for it in the end but I quit spraying down packages weeks ago

Me too. Besides the very few minutes each week of masking when I'm around people, my life is again as normal as it ever was after the CDC issued the findings that it's very difficult and unlikely to pick up rona off of surfaces/by touch.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe you should spend a little money on psychological counseling instead of hand sanitizer.

Naaah. Just a bit of a germ-a-phobe but not a psychotic. I deal with a lot of gross chit day in and day out at work that i have to touch or be around and the cleaning of hands and disinfecting of surfaces around me keeps me "sane". This wasn't because of covid. My job requires me to meet and shake 30-50 contractors hands per day, every day. We know how some can be. Sweating all day long, scratching their nuts, itching their azz, picking their nose, etc, etc. Nothing worse that meeting a contractor, shaking his hand and gripping a dudes had that is dripping in sweat.

So, yeah, I bath in this chit. :hey3:

Last edited:

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Naaah. Just a bit of a germ-a-phobe but not a psychotic. I deal with a lot of gross chit day in and day out at work that i have to touch or be around and the cleaning of hands and disinfecting of surfaces around me keeps me "sane". This wasn't because of covid. My job requires me to meet and shake 30-50 contractors hands per day, every day. We know how some can be. Sweating all day long, scratching their nuts, itching their azz, picking their nose, etc, etc. Nothing worse that meeting a contractor, shaking his hand and gripping a dudes had that is dripping in sweat.

So, yeah, I bath in this chit. :hey3:
If you're dealing with contractors you know there ain't no TP in the little orange condos either.

Latest posts

Top Bottom