One of the Best

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Back in the 60s and 70s while hauling cattle, we always ate at Cattleman's, dad's favorite. I much prefer beef fries to lamb and the house dressing to me is just bland. I love their T bone and Porter House steaks.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Out of all the Cattlemen's haters, I haven't seen one explanation why they think it's icky.

Let's hear it.

Now in another thread titled something like "where's the best steak in OKC?' or something, a few people said it wasn't seasoned enough, which is trailer park speak for not enough salt has been dumped on it.

Big House

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Out of all the Cattlemen's haters, I haven't seen one explanation why they think it's icky.

Let's hear it.

Now in another thread titled something like "where's the best steak in OKC?' or something, a few people said it wasn't seasoned enough, which is trailer park speak for not enough salt has been dumped on it.
I'm going to start off by saying the lamb fries were pretty darn good. Since it is a steak house, I feel they should serve calf fries instead. Now, to the steaks...I've had both the t-bone and ribeye ordered medium rare. Both were served almost well done. Steak should be cooked using salt and pepper only, which they do. Both were chewy. The sides were meh. I also think the flies were annoying but is somewhat expected since it near the stockyards.

Latest posts

Top Bottom