One of the Best

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
I never send food back.
That's on you then.

If I'm paying good money for a meal and they screw it up, it'll get fixed one way or another. Especially a food crime like cooking a well done steak.
Just like anything else, if not held accountable, it'll happen again and again and again.

red dirt shootist

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
only because you don't know what good steak tastes like. those fancy pants sissy steaks they sell at prime and the like are what frenchie frenchmen eat
I suddenly just lost my appetite for fancy pants sissy steaks, and I never liked frenchie frenchmen. Long live Cattleman's ribeyes and house dressing.

Big House

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's on you then.

If I'm paying good money for a meal and they screw it up, it'll get fixed one way or another. Especially a food crime like cooking a well done steak.
Just like anything else, if not held accountable, it'll happen again and again and again.
I guess the chef has a good memory then. It was four years between the time I dined there.

hunter966

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Last time we went, my wife had a bug of some sort come crawling out of her salad, definitely sent that back.

The house dressing doesn’t quite taste like it use to, the rolls also. All I’ve ever ate there were the rib eyes, they were’t terrible, but there was very little marbling.

rawhide

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not in OKC all that often, but my wife and I like the Cattlemans lunch menu. If they're not sold out the lunch T bone has been very good. My wife really likes the Sunday breakfast buffet. The coconut cream pie is pretty good. $6 a slice or $14 for the whole pie. We just vying home a pie.

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We used to do cattleman's a lot. Very rarely were disappointed. But 2-3 years ago it got spotty. We've been a few times in the last year or so and weren't happy with the meat at all.

We've started going to Texas roadhouse and think their steaks are better. And it's 20-30 cheaper for us.

Toothpick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My son-in-law proposed to my daughter at Cattlemens in front of the entire immediate family. Removed his cowboy hat and down on his knees, well, one knee. That was five years ago. They are expecting a 7 pound boy in October.
7lbs lol
That is some good qa/qc if your daughter can hit it on the nose.
Congrats, cool story!

Latest posts

Top Bottom