One World Currency

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Exactly the point I was making. Republican does not equal “conservative” or “patriot”
Likewise, Democrats are not the only source of corruption and traitorous behavior

Very true, but Democrats are the party that openly admits and runs on the idea of selling us out.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And their honesty bumps them up over RINOs in my book

Yes and no. RINOs do vote correctly on some things so I give them points for that, Dimocrats seldom do. Still you never know if the Romneys, McCains or Ron Pauls are going to do the right thing or not.

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes and no. RINOs do vote correctly on some things so I give them points for that, Dimocrats seldom do. Still you never know if the Romneys, McCains or Ron Pauls are going to do the right thing or not.
What about blue dog democrats voting pro gun?
You cannot group these politicians into anything other than they are as good as “their latest congressional vote”.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What about blue dog democrats voting pro gun?
You cannot group these politicians into anything other than they are as good as “their latest congressional vote”.

They do on occasion vote pro-gun, but only when the party leadership lets them so they have a chance to retain the seat in an election. If an important vote that is close, they will vote the party line every time.

Look I am a firm believer in the old saying about how do you know when a politician is lying, their lips are moving. In fact in my younger and dumber days I even voted for a few Democrats but the party has turned so evil I never will again. If a Republican is that bad, I just will not vote instead of supporting someone I know in the long run will be worse.

Latest posts

Top Bottom