OnePlus One Invites

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amcardon

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey guys, a little bit random, but I figured I'd post on here to see if anybody is trying to get an invite for a OnePlus One? I've got three that expire in a couple days if anybody needs one, just let me know...

For those of you that are wondering what the crap I'm talking about, it's a cellphone - pretty much the most loaded cellphone available at half the price of competitors. I have one and love it.

Here's a specs comparison to a Samsung Galaxy S5:

www.geeky_gadgets.com_wp_content_uploads_2014_04_S5vsOne_plus.jpg

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
No micro SD card slot?

Sorry, Apple already has that craptastic feature covered.

I'll stick with my Galaxy for now. My next phone will most likely be a japanese or chinese phone bought off-contract. They have some really great phones out there and they're getting great reviews. According to the last tech-show, they're poised to make entry into the U.S. markets this year, giving samsung, apple, sony and LG a real run for their money.

Reaction score
No micro SD card slot?

Sorry, Apple already has that craptastic feature covered.

I'll stick with my Galaxy for now. My next phone will most likely be a japanese or chinese phone bought off-contract. They have some really great phones out there and they're getting great reviews. According to the last tech-show, they're poised to make entry into the U.S. markets this year, giving samsung, apple, sony and LG a real run for their money.

Right on! My contract is up with AT&T in May, so it'll be time to get something new then!

Latest posts

Top Bottom