Open Carry!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kroberts2131

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All you people that keep saying things like "cowboys running around" and "bunch of folks at Target carrying guns," did you stop and realize that currently there is only something like 3% of the OK population that have their concealed carry, and of those, how many actually even carry currently daily? Half? Now combine that with the number of people who will open carry. Take the poll here, out of 192 voters, 7 said they will regularly open carry, 150 said "sometimes" - let's take that to mean 10% of the time - that means 15. So out of almost 200 voters, only 22, or barely 10% will open carry. So we're talking less than one half of one percent of the population might open carry.

So, even if every single last open carrier on any given day were to attend an OU football game, the chances are still less than 1 in 10 will be open carrying. So drop the drama and find a logical argument.

Well said. There will be a few weeks in November where you will see a lot of OC and then it will die down. I figure by New Years 2013 most people who don't carry will have either forgotten about it or just not care anymore. I'm just glad I dont' have to worry about accidental exposure anymore.

MLR

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
So we're talking less than one half of one percent of the population might open carry.
But wait a durn minute there fella. You me to tell me that one half of one percent of the population is going to be able create the total carnage and fill the streets to the curbs with blood like the anti's say it will?
Someone has to be lyin here.:scratch:

Michael

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
But wait a durn minute there fella. You me to tell me that one half of one percent of the population is going to be able create the total carnage and fill the streets to the curbs with blood like the anti's say it will?
Someone has to be lyin here.:scratch:

Michael

Sure we can! Remember, we'll all be carrying AK47s and M16s with 100s of rounds of ammo. And quick draw rigs full of boolits. Plenty of gunz and ammoz to create carnage and rivers of blood.

And the OK Corral, can't forget that.

SDAinstructor

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
You would think they would but the last time they modified the law with the Vo-Tech situation, I never got a call, letter, fax or email... Heck half the forms they send me are all printed wrong...

I make it a point now to keep up to date with whats on the OSBI website.

Latest posts

Top Bottom