Open Carry!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
F

fredkrueger

Well now I am starting to wonder if this is even going to get signed. Fallin will probably give in to the anti-OC people that are flooding her office with calls. Why can't she just do what she said she would do? Just for once can a politician do something right. The main reason that I want this to pass is so I don't have to worry about my holster sticking out too far and me being seen. I am going to be pissed if she vetos it.

B96brig4CC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
fredkrueger said:
Well now I am starting to wonder if this is even going to get signed. Fallin will probably give in to the anti-OC people that are flooding her office with calls. Why can't she just do what she said she would do? Just for once can a politician do something right. The main reason that I want this to pass is so I don't have to worry about my holster sticking out too far and me being seen. I am going to be pissed if she vetos it.

She said Saturday at a political convention that she would sign it and it was asked about specifically. Not would you sign an open carry bill, but, will you be signing off on sb1733? She was asked about this bill specifically and replied with yes.

David2012

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The official version of the SB1733l to be signed by the Governor didn't hit her desk until late this afternoon. Once the Senate had accepted the House amendments and voted.. the offical signing document had to go back to the House for some kind of offical signing or seal.. then be sent back to the originating house.. which was the Senate... which then sent the official document over to the Governor.. and that happend late this evening. So she couldn't have sgned it before then. I expect it to happen tommorow, as I think all of the other bills have taken about 3 business days to get signed once passed.

Don't forget... the News 9 story about open carry is coming on at 10pm tonight!

David2012

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What a assinine story... they picked a couple of Zelots to interview... Oklahoma's permit law will not allow the carry of rifles. That was one of the poorest examles of fair journalism I've seen. I'd expect that kind of reporting from MSNBC... not News 9.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom