Oregon Militia take over federal building

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Note to self:

1. Do not illegally occupy federal facility.
2. Do not sip KoolAid.
3. Do not run FBI roadbock
4. Do not attempt to run second FBI roadblock.
5. Do not exit ditched vehicle until instructed.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If he had drawn a gun, he would have likely been told to drop the gun rather than re-holster the gun. Again, Finicum had publicly stated that he would not go to jail. Suicide by cop.

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If he had drawn a gun, he would have likely been told to drop the gun rather than re-holster the gun. Again, Finicum had publicly stated that he would not go to jail. Suicide by cop.

Probably not since he had told the public on national tv that he would not allow law enforcement to point a firearm at him. Also after agressively avoiding the road block in the way they did everyone in the auto made themselves targets if ANY sign of possessing or using a firearm would be cause for using deadly force.

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How old was the guy that got shot? Looked to me like he came out with his hands up, dropped the right hand once as he stumbled (shot?) then put his hands up again, then dropped his right hand to his chest area just before going down for good. Could he have been having chest pains (from a heart attack/gunshot) that made him grab at his chest? I wish there were sound on the vid. We probably will never see the ground level video...

Please tell me the above statement regarding chest pains is a joke!!! :igetit: That guy had made it known on natl tv he would not allow law enforcement to point a firearm at him. The only chest pains he had were AFTER he tryed to draw down on the law. So maybe he had a head ache too, because he took one in the head? LOL:yelclap:

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I found a vid that would let me view in full-screen mode and re-watched multiple times. I swear it looked to me like he pulled his gun out the first time his hand went down and he was shot as he tried to re-holster it the second time his hand went down. Makes me wonder if he was given directions to pull his gun out and then told to re-holster it or if he was dumb enough to pull it to let them know he was armed and then re-holstered it when he saw the police getting excited about it... Then again, maybe I'm seeing something that wasn't there in the video - kind of blurry and all.

If anyone pulls a gun out on law enforcement there WILL NOT BE GIVEN A COMMAND TO RE HOLSTER IT. Hay is in the barn they WILL be shot and rightly so.

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
this whole thing is really very simple, the guy was on a death wish thinking he could challenge law enforcement with force. Those who willingly and in fact do in public will suffer the consequences of messing with a bull, they WILL get a horn up their you know what. Trying to justify or legitimize what these idiots did is quite simply funny. Most of us know better than to do that. There are a few in society that think that is ok. Then there are a very few to try it. In this case a final end did come to this guy. Society will not miss this kind of guy.

rhart

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Helo video would have not picked up ground fire sound from that distance I wouldn't think, or at least not loud enough to hear over the helo.

I was thinking this was drone footage and since they are quieter than a helo, if they had directional microphones they can probably record conversations and such. James Bond stuff and all.

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wow, and I thought I hated people? :bigeye:

I have great disdain for people such as the idiot that sacrificed himself doing something really dumb like he did. Hate I try to void my vocabulary of that word except for the Devil. There is a great deal of difference in disdain and hate.

Also anyone who thinks they are bigger than our country and its laws and uses violence to prove it well there may not be a word that can describe such stupidity.

Latest posts

Top Bottom