Oreilly factor the past two nights!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ByrdC130

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Amen brother! I'm so sick and tired of hearing both sides of this issue sound so damn stupid with some of their "facts". It doesn't take a rocket scientist to do just a little internet search to find out the most basic gun laws and procedures. But I guess in the rush to be the first with the scoop and to spew forth their overbloated opinion that the world hangs on by a thread, there is no time for their staffers to learn the truth and type it on the teleprompter.

POSITIVE DISCONTENT

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
He lost me when he had to pay off his second "office assistant". He is a blowhard and notorious softball thrower to big politicians on the left. He is too old and set in his ways to represent conservative america.

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have had the same problem!!!!!!!!!!!! I even posted about it in a different thread! He keeps talking about the FBI and buying Bazookas at gun shows! I disagree with him on most issues but watch him for the entertainment part.

rr2008

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have had the same problem!!!!!!!!!!!! I even posted about it in a different thread! He keeps talking about the FBI and buying Bazookas at gun shows! I disagree with him on most issues but watch him for the entertainment part.

you, my friend are really hurting for entertainment if you watch O'Reilly for entertainment. might i recommend an afternoon at one of the fine museums in our state. or an even more interesting afternoon is people watching at either of our fine state fairs.

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
you, my friend are really hurting for entertainment if you watch O'Reilly for entertainment. might i recommend an afternoon at one of the fine museums in our state. or an even more interesting afternoon is people watching at either of our fine state fairs.

:D so true! If im not playing Xbox, on OSA, Shooting, Cleaning my guns, fishing, or out with friends, im watching FOX. I need a reloading set to keep me busy

rawhide

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I used to watch and sometimes agree with O'Reilly. Haven't watched the show much the last few years when I caught the Tuesday night segment with congressman from UT. He joined the ranks of Chris Mathews and many other journalist that he regularly talks about their lack of jouranlistic honesty. His statements about machine guns, AK47s, and gun shows demonstrated a complete lack of any research or knowledge on his part.

carry guy

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
O'Reilly must have gotten the memo that the big boss, Rupert Murdoch, tweeted as follows:

"We have to do something about gun controls. Police license okay for hunting rifle or pistol for anyone without crim (crime) or pscho record. No more."

I also get sick of people who use "we" when they really mean "the government."

Latest posts

Top Bottom