ORS urban sniper course

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

taymoor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I met a guy who told me about an urban sniper course in oklahoma (okc I think) called ORS. I've googled it to no avail. Anybody have some more information or a website? its a short range urban course, not a 600 meter type ordeal.

Spooln-Rex

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
the guys at tdsa offer an urban rifle/ carbine course that seems maybe bout the only one. badlands offers sniper courses but i havent head much as to whether its a long range oriented course or more close in urban stuff. may check either of them out. may even call the guys at ussa they have a few tactical rifle courses but i cant remember if they have a sniper oriented course or not.

mmchambers06

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
the guys at tdsa offer an urban rifle/ carbine course that seems maybe bout the only one.

The farthest you'll be shooting at TDSA Urban Rifle is 50 yards. UR I is all about the fundamentals (most notably, accuracy) and UR II is about fighting with the rifle. TDSA is an oustanding place to train and you can't go wrong with any of their classes.

I've heard good things about the Badlands course, but have not attended. Maybe USSA has some long-range stuff?

Spooln-Rex

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
well in the ussa 230 tactical carbine course yu get to shoot out to 300yds but its more geared like the tdsa course. im not sure if they have a precision rifle course or not may have to check the website.

KurtM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Slammer, I appreciate the "help" but you aren't helping here. You are the main reason I closed down the other thread. (Thank you Mike!). I DO NOT teach "Sniping", or "urban carbine" or "Tactical ANYTHING" for general classes. (I do teach "those" types of classes, but they are for "Uncle's Green Machine", or if you wear "True Blue"). You won't get any "there I was" or "this one time at band camp" stories, you won't hear anything like "this is how you save your life", or "this is where you shoot em"....etc. Like I said before I ain't pretty and I don't use plastic magazines. When it comes to general classes I am just a "Gay Gamer" who tries to teach rapid firearm manipulation and how to shoot faster and get really good hits.

I AM NOT a Tactical Tommy Full Contact Ninja Killer Spec Ops Warrior like the other great trainers here so please don't try to make me seem like one! Kurt Miller

Slammer

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
2300 N Lincoln Blvd, OKlahoma City, OK 73105
I met a guy who told me about an urban sniper course in oklahoma (okc I think) called ORS. I've googled it to no avail. Anybody have some more information or a website? its a short range urban course, not a 600 meter type ordeal.

Dude, I remember seeing something about an urban sniper course. It was taught by somebody out east of town. It might have been that stud Wes out at Practical Shooting LLC. He changed his web site recently so it might not be on there no more. He teaches a lot of LE courses.

Damnit this is pissing me off I wish I could remember who had that on there website.

EDIT:I did an OSA search and found this. I think it may be what you are looking for. It was Wes or Swat-T as he is know here. Wes is a great guy. He runs a steel challenge match at his range every now and again. He has a bunch of good props out at his range. He said he was working on getting more range too.

http://www.okshooters.com/forums/showthread.php?t=62579&highlight=urban+sniper+course

Latest posts

Top Bottom