OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
SURPRISE! Guess who got a subpoena for jury duty yesterday?!?!?! One year obligation starting January 2nd.
However, I do have an ace in the hole. I'm 70 ... cannot be compelled to serve.
i think the exemption for old age is total BS. What else do you old farts have to do?!?🤣

Angler2312

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
East of Canon City, CO is a road that takes one up through Phantom Canyon Road to Victor, CO. Phantom Canyon Road was put where there used to be a rail line going to the mines in Victor. I've had the pleasure of traveling through the area about 3 or 4 times.

While not important for this picture, once one gets to Victor, they can drive on over to Cripple Creek and along the south side of CC, look for a road called Shelf Road. Both are very scenic, and one can generally see wildlife along the way. That road from Cripple Creek will take one back towards Canon City.
We have been an all 50 states, and several foreign countries, in the last 20, years sense I retired. We have found great people, and beautiful scenery in every state! Visiting foreign countries is ok, but nothing I have seen comes close to measuring up to the people, or scenery of the good 'ol USA!!! Vote to keep it GREAT, FREE, AND HONORABLE!!!!

Angler2312

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That sh*t’s not funny.
My youngest son is heading up to our place right now, and I literally told him to watch his step when he gets out of the truck to unlock the gate.:rolleyes2
Its funny in this thread. But, I would be pissed too!! it is a total lack of respect. I hope my odd sense of humor doesn't offend you. :blush:

I think game camera's and some " Have you seen this @ss " posters might help

Latest posts

Top Bottom