OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will settle for mid to late morning!

Mornings are NOT good for me. AT ALL. I can't see out of my right eye most mornings and even if I could my right leg doesn't want to work so driving is problematic. Never mind that I can't stand up straight to save my soul.😂😂😂 I'm just a damned mess if it's before noon. We agreed last night that we needed to get up and get around this morning. Really "needed" to be walking out the door by 8 am at the latest because we didn't want to deal with crowds. We walked out the front door at 10:30 ...🤦🤦🤦

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good morning gang,
Wife and I are stuck at the Denver airport. We’re on the plane sitting on the tarmac with two toilets that are not working. We are having to wait for parts and they have to have at least one working before we can takeoff. Come on guys, get your sh/t together.🤣🤣🤣

I also got 'stuck' on a plane for a couple hours because a part needed to be replaced. Turns out it was a ladies reading light in 1st class was burned out.... She wouldn't change seats and the airline said that they couldn't just swap a light from another empty seat.

:censored:

Firpo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Boy, some of you guys remind me of this joke.

A young college freshman was assigned a report on longevity in her science class. Feeling some good field investigation would be in order she headed down to the old folks home to interview some of their more seasoned citizens. When asked his secret to longevity the first old gentleman responded that he'd been a man of God as far back as he could remember. He attributed his long life to hard working and clean living. The young student sheepishly asked his age, he straightened up as best he could and proudly stated he was 98 years old. Next she asks a rather spry old gal what she felt contributed to her long life. She said she was always active, never fooled around with drink nor was she promiscuous. When asked her age she responded that she was 96 years young. Finally she got around to speaking with Charlie who had been closely watching her the entire time. So this youngster begins to talk with Old Charlie and asks him what he felt was his secret to longevity. He shockingly responded by stating he had been a heavy drinker, sometimes would polish off a pint by morning's end. He also said he loved the ladies and was quite proud of his accomplishments in the bedroom. Lastly he said he had lived on a diet of fried food and avoided exercise at all costs. Taken back by his surprising answers she then asked him his age. He said in a weak, shaky voice that he'd be 36 this coming April. 😂😂

OkieJoe72

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Like RM, I haven’t seen a doctor in about 15 years. I only went the last time because I was bitten by a brown recluse on my thumb. After about a month, I thought that I was going to loose my thumb so I went to an urgent care place. They cleaned it out, and I also got a shot where the sun don’t shine. For about the last year, I’ve been dealing with a leg issue. I’m pretty sure that I’ve got a torn hamstring, but I think it’s finally getting a little better. I have insurance for major medical only, and it’s still not cheap. I have never made a claim with it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom