OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It is the World Championships of Country Dance. We closed our registration last month with 8500 entries. We have 23 countries plus the US and Canada. It will be a packed 9 days of competition.
Thats cool. I learned to Clog dance (tap) when I was 14 and joined an exhibition Clogging group, the OK Cloggers. We traveled the country putting on shows. We were a 50 member (+ or-) precision line clogging bunch. The group dissolved 4 years later as members were getting busier lives, so then I took up Swing, Shuffle, 2 step and waltz and I spent 4 nights a week at the Dance club in OKC called InCahoots. Good times.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thats cool. I learned to Clog dance (tap) when I was 14 and joined an exhibition Clogging group, the OK Cloggers. We traveled the country putting on shows. We were a 50 member (+ or-) precision line clogging bunch. The group dissolved 4 years later as members were getting busier lives, so then I took up Swing, Shuffle, 2 step and waltz and I spent 4 nights a week at the Dance club in OKC called InCahoots. Good times.
OMG! That’s so cool.
My wife and I taught dance lessons at InCahoots every Sunday night for years. When they closed down, the manager told us that they were going to gut the inside in three days so we and the other staff could have anything we could carry out by the deadline.
We cut up and took out the whole floor, 12 hi top tables with the chairs and the original InCahoot sign that was outside on facing Meridian. We still have it n our studio.
We have sold off all the tables and chairs years ago. Also once we got the floor to our studio, it smelled so bad from all the beer and whiskey that had been spilled on it, we gave it away.
Yep, it was good times.
We travel all over the world coaching, judging and choreographing for professional country dancers and dance events.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
IMG_2261.png

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No luck hunting, but my old battle buddy's wife did send me a picture that I thought I lost 20 years ago! I'll let y'all figure out what I'm doing...
View attachment 441546
Now that we have identified the duty at hand, what did you do to draw that punishment?
I "strategically procured" some items that belonged to another unit for our comfort and welfare. Snitch outed me.

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Now that we have identified the duty at hand, what did you do to draw that punishment?
I "strategically procured" some items that belonged to another unit for our comfort and welfare. Snitch outed me.
Hahaha, I would get rewarded for doing what you did! And to speak to my mental state, I VOLUNTEERED for this duty 🤣

Latest posts

Top Bottom