OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OMG! That’s so cool.
My wife and I taught dance lessons at InCahoots every Sunday night for years. When they closed down, the manager told us that they were going to gut the inside in three days so we and the other staff could have anything we could carry out by the deadline.
We cut up and took out the whole floor, 12 hi top tables with the chairs and the original InCahoot sign that was outside on facing Meridian. We still have it n our studio.
We have sold off all the tables and chairs years ago. Also once we got the floor to our studio, it smelled so bad from all the beer and whiskey that had been spilled on it, we gave it away.
Yep, it was good times.
We travel all over the world coaching, judging and choreographing for professional country dancers and dance events.
Well I wore out 6 or 8 boot souls on that racetrack dance floor.
I knew about the dance lessons on Sunday but I never went...didnt need too. I coulda taught a few lol
I learned swing in a barn dance in west NE after a wedding, I was 18 maybe?
Then at InCahoots, I learned the steps for more dances.
Do you know Mason Dun?, Paul Scott of course....

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well I wore out 6 or 8 boot souls on that racetrack dance floor.
I knew about the dance lessons on Sunday but I never went...didnt need too. I coulda taught a few lol
I learned swing in a barn dance in west NE after a wedding, I was 18 maybe?
Then at InCahoots, I learned the steps for more dances.
Do you know Mason Dun?, Paul Scott of course....
Paul for sure. Mason Dun does ring a bell but I just can’t put a face to that name.
We also taught at Graham’s County Station on Portland and Reno and some up at Friends.
We have had or studio here in OKC, this March will be 32 years. Man how time flies.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
2019 saw us take a month to go visit the wife's cousin and his wife in Idaho for their 50th wedding anniversary. While we were there, we decided to take a few days and drive up and tour along the Colombia River Gorge, first along the Washington side and then back on the Oregon side.

This picture was taken at a point called Vista Point. Sadly, even with all my years of taking pictures, I still manage to get rivers and lakes to lean.

Overall, it was a good few days as we drove westward towards Portland. We stayed in an AirBNB in Hood River Oregon. First time we had ever done something like that.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We must always start the new year with words of wisdom…
IMG_0628.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom