OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My wife's family, both sides, are from the north shore, north of Duluth along Lake Superior. She currently has an aunt and uncle in Hermantown, and cousins in Duluth area. I like the north shore area along the lake, but from Duluth south folks get a little sketchy for my taste (read:liberal 🤣)
Yeah, lots of man buns and maskers in the stores. Some masks are so soiled it looks like they live in them.
We have been doing the lighthouse tour in Minnesota and Wisconsin.
The first 1000’ ship on the Great Lakes was headed out fully loaded. Commissioned in 1972.

IMG_3170.jpeg

Huge fireworks show at the RV park tonight.
The patriotic owners spend over 20K a year putting this show on.

IMG_3188.jpeg

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good evening gang,
The kids drove back to New Orleans early this morning. We have our grandson now for three weeks. He has had a blast this weekend with us.
Today, we had him on the lake tubing and fishing. His favorite thing to do is to drive the side by side. He has driven us all over the lake this weekend.😍
Driving back to OKC in the morning for 3 days of work. Then back up here for our annual company party weekend. We are expecting around 40 students and staff. It will be a really busy weekend. 🤪🤪🤪

IMG_9555.jpeg

IMG_9556.jpeg

IMG_9581.jpeg

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Another midnight run tonight for a vehicle issue. Youngest was coming home from his gf house, and broke down. Went up to check hoping it was just a voltage issue, but not getting fuel at injectors (Chevy 350 TBI), so guess a fuel pump change is on tap for tomorrow (today?) after work. Only good part, I can change this one without dropping tank/pulling bed, the flatbed on it has just enough room to swap it out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom