Thank YOU ALL

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For not tossing "your trash" which becomes my treasure.
I am about finished with a backyard cooking area.
One I made from donated wood.
I got a lot of it from @red dirt shootist and a lot from other buddies.
I did have to spend some cash at Lowes for cedar fence pickets to make some more nicey nice looks on it.

I have a steel table I made and some Tile from FREE craigslist I stuck on it and I have an electric smoker and a blackstone flat grill I got off craigslist and then a cast iron Chiminea on the table.
Wife found it on Facebook market place.

I cut some granite into a circle and placed it into the Chiminea and cut 1" x 4" tall squares of granite and placed them around the circle to hold more heat and will try to make it cook like a stone pizza oven.

Pictures in a couple days.

Last edited:

red dirt shootist

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For not tossing "your trash" which becomes my treasure.
I am about finished with a backyard cooking area.
One I made from donated wood.
I got a lot of it from @red dirt shootist and a lot from other buddies.
I did have to spend some cash at Lowes for cedar fence pickets to make some more nicey nice looks on it.

I have a steel table I made and some Tile from FREE craigslist I stuck on it and I have an electric smoker and a blackstone flat grill I got off craigslist and then a cast iron Chiminea on the table.
Wife found it on Facebook market place.

I cut some granite into a circle and placed it into the Chiminea and cut 1" x 4" tall squares of granite and placed them around the circle to hold more heat and will try to make it cook like a stone pizza oven.

Pictures in a couple days.
Glad you found a way to use it, and I appreciate the help you gave me. I still have those trailer parts for you, the storage fees are reasonable, but they are starting to add up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom