OSA: "Community"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Recently had to unload (sell) some guns to quickly raise $$ to help pay a family member's emergenecy medical bills. In the process, I met some great new folks here; scube, manna - and had my second good transaction with 1911master; having just done a trade with him days before. I can't tell ya how many deals and conversations I have had with old saddlebum, some with Aikido77, surjimmy, and with several others. NEVER have I been done dirty here and I hope that no one is unhappy with any transaction they've done with me. But way beyond that, I have had OSA members offer to give me a ride to the airport, offer to fix my sprinkler system, let me shoot their guns, help me figure out tech problems, offer opinions and advice, disagree with, and sometimes even argue like hell with me! I have had people give me stuff; I have given people stuff. Of course, I like the gun-related stuff we cuss and discuss amongst us, but I like the drivel and BS too. So, to you noobs and lurkers; get involved, participate, ask, answer, throw your two cents in the ring and we'll by God let you know if it's a load of crap or not so much, etc. OSA is a community; let's keep it that way. We all share a common interest and we all seem to be in favor of legal CCW, respect for our LEOs and ArmedForces, etc. I have seen a few stupid, vile comments made and the "pouncing" that has occurred on the perpetrator's nasty be-hind. I like being an OSA member. I think we need a secret handshake or some kind of sign or secret signal. I know, maybe we could all get CCW Badges with OSA across the top!

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Recently had to unload (sell) some guns to quickly raise $$ to help pay a family member's emergenecy medical bills. In the process, I met some great new folks here; scube, manna - and had my second good transaction with 1911master; having just done a trade with him days before. I can't tell ya how many deals and conversations I have had with old saddlebum, some with Aikido77, surjimmy, and with several others. NEVER have I been done dirty here and I hope that no one is unhappy with any transaction they've done with me. But way beyond that, I have had OSA members offer to give me a ride to the airport, offer to fix my sprinkler system, let me shoot their guns, help me figure out tech problems, offer opinions and advice, disagree with, and sometimes even argue like hell with me! I have had people give me stuff; I have given people stuff. Of course, I like the gun-related stuff we cuss and discuss amongst us, but I like the drivel and BS too. So, to you noobs and lurkers; get involved, participate, ask, answer, throw your two cents in the ring and we'll by God let you know if it's a load of crap or not so much, etc. OSA is a community; let's keep it that way. We all share a common interest and we all seem to be in favor of legal CCW, respect for our LEOs and ArmedForces, etc. I have seen a few stupid, vile comments made and the "pouncing" that has occurred on the perpetrator's nasty be-hind. I like being an OSA member. I think we need a secret handshake or some kind of sign or secret signal. I know, maybe we could all get CCW Badges with OSA across the top!

Very well said, but we don't need no stinking badges. :D

EDIT: Typo :D

I have figured out the perfect secret handshake for OSA, but I can not post it for fear someone would give me one to the hip.

Last edited:

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Very well said, but we don't need no sinking badges. :D

www.motifake.com_image_demotivational_poster_0812_symbol_of_st1f549b9279129f44cfebbd70829313a6.jpg

purplehaze

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I oppose CCW and the private ownership of firearms. I also, know that most of the people are mouth breathers.

Latest posts

Top Bottom