Outdoor Ranges besides OKC Gun Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnharms

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was wondering if there are any other outdoor ranges that are near the OKC/Edmond area besides the OKC Gun Club. I don't mind a little drive. It's kinda hard to shoot a rifle indoors.

Thanks,

spacepiggy

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry, I posted this in the wrong thread - however I got great information about Banner! Thanks!

Same thing happened to me today using TulAmmo at an indoor range. What looks like a copper clad FMJ is magnetic so it's not allowed. The claim is the round is more likely to ricochet off the back stop. Oh, well, now I got about 200 rounds of .45 & 9mm I can't shoot.

Last edited:

ZMan762x51

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
After you exit banner road and head south, turn back to the west after you pass the banner school. You will see the entrance after a couple of miles. I like going here on a nice day better than and indoor range since you don't leave with a powder residue taste on your lips and feel it in the back of your throat. There are a few bone heads there but not as many as the local indoor range that rents guns. I seem to end up in a lane next to someone that rents a gun and has no idea how to use it. Really freaks me out.

I also like having a 100yd range for rifle.

Weatherford also has the tin star range that is nice and has a 200yrd rifle range. It's about an hour West of the city though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom