Owasso Grand Jury Investigation

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DirtyDawg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We have to turn in all our petition sheets on Wednesday the 11th. You can go to any tag agency and register/transfer your voting. But, you need to be registered in Tulsa County on or before the day you sign.

DirtyDawg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We did it. It wasn't easy......lots of hours spent collecting signatures. On average, it took about 1 hour to collect 10 signatures.

We handed in nearly 10,000 signatures.

http://www.tulsaworld.com/article.a...urt_clerk/20130910_11_0_Apetit751271?subj=298

Now it's up to Tulsa County Election Board to certify the signatures, then, the judge impanels the Grand Jury (group of people) to investigate and collect facts. That information is then provided to the judge. The judge then decides if criminal charges are warranted.

adluginb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks to you DJ for taking your time to do this! Now just please move your car wash to the east side of Owasso so I can support your business:)

Traxxis

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks to you DJ for taking your time to do this! Now just please move your car wash to the east side of Owasso so I can support your business:)

Ha, I didn't put 2 and 2 together and realize that was his place....

I'm with you... open one on the East side! (feel free to pass us the freebie codes too! :D )

DirtyDawg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ha, I didn't put 2 and 2 together and realize that was his place....

I'm with you... open one on the East side! (feel free to pass us the freebie codes too! :D )

Thanks guys. It was terribly time consuming, and humiliating on occasion. From all of the "I don't have time!", "That's Owasso, I live in Tulsa!", "I know people involved, I'm not signing that!", and "I make my living off of municipal contracts!" excuses......I don't have much faith in the future of this country. I tried to tell people they are not casting judgment by signing....a Grand Jury is nothing more than a team of auditors/investigators that gather information concerning the allegations of corruption. They give that information to the judge, and the judge decides if criminal charges are warranted. And again, everyone is innocent until proven guilty.

Basically, the Grand Jury forces transparency in a city, state, or public school to audit allegations of criminal activity, misappropriation of funds, or embezzlement.

There were about 25 hard core volunteers helping with this petition drive. It took the efforts of everyone to collect the signatures.

Maybe, when the corruption is cleared and the business playing field is level to everyone, I will consider expanding. Right now, I'm just trying to manage what I have. Thanks! DD :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom