OYH&SP New Mexico Bull Elk Hunt Raffle 2013

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sesh

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Been busy and haven't been keeping track of this thread, or any thread for that matter. If any of y'all know anyone in Colorado that needs tickets I have a few left so send them my way and I'll get them hooked up.

Deer Slayer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I sold around 40 elk tickets yesterday at the Elk Fork Sporting Clays Club in Los Colinas Texas to members of the Okla Independent Oil Producers. We also sold African Safari Tickets, raffled a black powder rifle, and auctioned a heli hunt for hogs that will be televised on a Texas outdoor show sometime this Fall or next Spring. A helicopter will be flown into a Ranch in Kay Co and the recipient will shoot the hogs with a 12 ga and 00 buck at close range from the gunship. The last time the copter was brought in the shooters killed 150. The day was very successful and we may have picked several sponsors. We also picked up 4 or 5 volunteers. Gentlemen and Ladies these elk tickets are not going to last long. We are 60 days until the drawing. The oilmen and women overwhelmed me several times during the day. Act now and contact one of our volunteers and get your tickets. We will be stepping up our raffle efforts this summer on this hunt. We are going to be training volunteers, interviewing ranch owners and preparing for the Fall hunts. If you want your life changed then contact me or ANY of the volunteers. ALL proceeds from these raffles and auctions go 100% towards the kids. Please help us change a life or save one.

Latest posts

Top Bottom