OYH&SP New Mexico Bull Elk Hunt Raffle 2013

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EFsDad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Fellows,

If you want to help out kids and have them experience the thrill of their first hunt then buy some of these tickets. If you want to go on an Elk hunt, save your money cause I'm going to win.

No really this is a great cause and I am going to win.

EFsDad

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Fellows,

If you want to help out kids and have them experience the thrill of their first hunt then buy some of these tickets. If you want to go on an Elk hunt, save your money cause I'm going to win.

EFsDad
Thank you for your support! However, if you are going to win, you really want to buy some tickets from me. I have been on a lucky streak and I really want to be high salesman again this year.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Fellows,

EFsDad

I guess you bought it............... hook, line and sinker when I told you that I had the bundle with the winning ticket!:D Thanks for supporting the program!

EFsDad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I guess you bought it............... hook, line and sinker when I told you that I had the bundle with the winning ticket!:D Thanks for supporting the program!

My Dad called me last night and said, "I Guess I owe you $50 for those tickets." to which I replied, "Only if you lose. If you win, they are mine."

Latest posts

Top Bottom