OYH&SP New Mexico Bull Elk Hunt Raffle 2013

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OK243

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just hope I get invited back "next time". Still looking to fill that first tag. Shooting squirrels is fun but I'd like to see a little more fur on the ground.

Huckelberry75

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just hope I get invited back "next time". Still looking to fill that first tag. Shooting squirrels is fun but I'd like to see a little more fur on the ground.

You are always welcome in my hunting camp, you know that. But I am afraid that some of us may be on "lock down" next year due to a family addition..at least for an out of state jaunt.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You are always welcome in my hunting camp, you know that. But I am afraid that some of us may be on "lock down" next year due to a family addition..at least for an out of state jaunt.

Congrats!

Okie you have a point, but if momma ain't happy nobody is happy. (thats what I hear anyways)

Dennis 24 years, you must be doing somethimg right. Sounds like you are a good negotiater.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Congrats!

Okie you have a point, but if momma ain't happy nobody is happy. (thats what I hear anyways)

Dennis 24 years, you must be doing somethimg right. Sounds like you are a good negotiater.

For the most part, you've heard correctly, been negotiating for 19 years now:D

Latest posts

Top Bottom