OYH&SP New Mexico Bull Elk Hunt Raffle 2013

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deer Slayer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have talked with sesh today and he will be helping us raffle elk hunt tickets in Colorado Springs CO this year. The ticket packets will go out on Tuesday to our volunteers to begin raising money for our fall youth deer hunt. We need some more help in NE okla and I imagine Roosta7 will be handling the SE part again.

Roosta - I will have tickets with me this coming weekend when I am at the Farm.

Deer Slayer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Tickets were mailed today. Everyone except sesh should receive them tomorrow according to the post office. Sesh is expected to receive his on Friday.

Underpar - Thank you for your ticket request. This years group of children will never realize what efforts will be spent in order to get them into the field and change their lives. I thank everyone, in advance, for your purchasing tickets for this elk hunt raffle. The winner will have a thrill of a lifetime if he or she has never hunted elk in the mountains during the fall in New Mexico. The average bull killed this past fall, by 19 successful hunters, was 308 inches. The biggest bull killed this past Fall in the entire Mareno Valley between Eagle Nest and Red River was 380 inches. It was killed close to timberline by a bow hunter at 15 yards on this ranch. My group saw several hundred elk in the 2 days it took to harvest our 6 cows. Tha Edge saw approx the same number with his group the next week and harvested their 6 in 3 days. This valley is just overrun with elk. Please open your hearts and help us take another 50 first time youth hunters on their first deer hunt. If any of you have been thinking of joining us on this mission then, please, please step forward and contact me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom