OYH Varmint hunt Dec 13th

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I could get around ok for a short while but after that I probably couldn't do what needs to be done so while I wish you guys the best it's probably not for me. It would be a shame for me to win and not be able to get around as needed which would ruin the hunt for me and take up the spot away from people who can get around better and make the most of the hunt.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
No trapping license required for bobcat if you're calling them, just a hunting license and the bobcat, fox, coon permit.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I could get around ok for a short while but after that I probably couldn't do what needs to be done so while I wish you guys the best it's probably not for me. It would be a shame for me to win and not be able to get around as needed which would ruin the hunt for me and take up the spot away from people who can get around better and make the most of the hunt.

If you entered and won, you could gift the hunt away and keep the beautiful calls.

okhunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just wanted to remind everyone that tickets are still available. The winner will also recieve 2 boxes of your choice of winchesters new varmint x ammo in either 223 or 22-250, or 2 boxes of winchester supreme elite 12 gauge coyote ammo. You will also get those 2 nice handcalls so get your tickets and help support the OYHSP.
I will add more later!

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Here is a matching set of calls someone will get along with the hunt. They were made by Joe Bradshaw from Ozark Arkansas and are valued at $100 for the set. I've got some more items that will be added as we get closer so get your tickets.

Another look at this awesome calls! Even if you can't make the hunt, that is ok. Buy a chance for these calls and to support the Oklahoma Youth Hunting Program!

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How far is this land from Woodward? And Scott, if I wanted to try to volunteer, how would I go about that? I was hoping yall might be closer out here, but I don't mind a drive to try to call some in for some kiddos; only possible problem for me is I will be in Dallas the Sun-Fri immediately before that Sat for work, but I bet I could swing it. And yep, Joe does build some beautiful calls, doesn't he!

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How far is this land from Woodward? And Scott, if I wanted to try to volunteer, how would I go about that? I was hoping yall might be closer out here, but I don't mind a drive to try to call some in for some kiddos; only possible problem for me is I will be in Dallas the Sun-Fri immediately before that Sat for work, but I bet I could swing it. And yep, Joe does build some beautiful calls, doesn't he!
This is not a hunt for the kids, it is a fund raiser raffle for a guided predator hunt for the winner. The guide will be Scott Ruff and an OYHP representative that has acquired permission on all the land. The land is around Canton and south towards Thomas Oklahoma.

If you are interested in volunteering with the OYHP, send me or Deer Slayer a PM and we can mail you an application. You can also download an application at our website. Www.okyouthhunting.org. We primarily take the children on a deer hunt during the Oklahoma Youth Deer Season, but also have a few spring season turkey hunts. We do this all at no cost to the children and it is made possible by donations and hard work of volunteers.

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ok, thanks bassin, I guess I read it wrong, I thought yall were taking kids out. Was that yalls organization here in Cheyenne during youth season? They had some kids out to hunt around here, kinda based them out of the Methodist church I noticed.

Deer Slayer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Joe has been building excellent calls for years. The lucky winner is going to several properties that are having severe coyote problems. We confirmed a property at our last board meeting that lost a 9 pointer to a pack of coyotes that took it down and consumed it in a very short time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom