OYH Varmint hunt Dec 13th

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deer Slayer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The varmint hunt that is being currently is set for Sat. Dec 13th. We have picked up another 675 acres near Thomas Okla. When I explained what we were doing the owner jumped at the chance to help out the kids and try and thin some coyotes. The owner was going to call some neighbors and see if they will lend their properties to us too. I think we are close to 3,000 acres now for the hunt. Okhunter is getting excited. All of these properties are having serious problems with coyotes killing calves.

Okhunter may jump on here soon and post some things he has in store for the lucky winner. Tickets are just $5.00 a chance and the money is going to allow us to take disadvantaged kids on their first deer hunt. Contact Oklabassin, Okhunter or myself for tickets.

okhunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks a bunch Dennis!

I'm working on getting a custom set of mouth calls made up for the winner that will also include a super nice lanyard to go with it. I've got some other things in the works that will be included also but will add them as time goes by.
Get your tickets while you can, and thanks for supporting a great cause.

okhunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Here is a matching set of calls someone will get along with the hunt. They were made by Joe Bradshaw from Ozark Arkansas and are valued at $100 for the set. I've got some more items that will be added as we get closer so get your tickets.

Latest posts

Top Bottom