Palin! She's Got Balls!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Meh, she's just another politician that is always campaigning for something.

She says what she thinks that those paying her to show up want to hear, and then moves on to the next gig.

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Palin is nothing more than a camera seeking bimbo. She's as bright as a black hole and doesn't have the sense god gave a rock. She would do and say anything to keep the cameras on her and, personally, I find her a disgrace to politics and considering that bar that is set pretty high by other politicians that's saying something. The only reason she was even picked as a VP candidate was because being pretty gathers male votes and they thought they would get a much higher female vote. It worked by gaining a lot of male votes but it was an utter failure in trying to gather women's votes because most women just saw her as a brainless bimbo being manipulated to try and get their vote.

I can't even stand to hear her voice, although the Tina Fey character is quite entertaining and enjoyable.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Palin is nothing more than a camera seeking bimbo. She's as bright as a black hole and doesn't have the sense god gave a rock. She would do and say anything to keep the cameras on her and, personally, I find her a disgrace to politics and considering that bar that is set pretty high by other politicians that's saying something. The only reason she was even picked as a VP candidate was because being pretty gathers male votes and they thought they would get a much higher female vote. It worked by gaining a lot of male votes but it was an utter failure in trying to gather women's votes because most women just saw her as a brainless bimbo being manipulated to try and get their vote.

I can't even stand to hear her voice, although the Tina Fey character is quite entertaining and enjoyable.

Ha! You say she is a disgrace to politics...

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I mainly don't like her because she always talked a big game on being fiscally conservative, and then when she was picked for VP, jumped right on McCain's bandwagon with cheerleading for the Wall Street bailouts, and lately seems to have tried to one-up him on the foreign interventionist, national security police state BS.

Latest posts

Top Bottom