Palin! She's Got Balls!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lotta Palin butthurt and jealousy in this thread. She's sharper then a tack and makin' bank at the same time. It's one thing to sit behind the keyboard and stroke it. It's an entirely different thing to stand before an audience of thousands and speak even one word. If Palin was such a joke how has she been able to keep her 15 minutes of fame going for 6 years, eh? Jealousy is gonna eat some of you alive.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lotta Palin butthurt and jealousy in this thread. She's sharper then a tack and makin' bank at the same time. It's one thing to sit behind the keyboard and stroke it. It's an entirely different thing to stand before an audience of thousands and speak even one word. If Palin was such a joke how has she been able to keep her 15 minutes of fame going for 6 years, eh? Jealousy is gonna eat some of you alive.

True story

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Palin is nothing more than a camera seeking bimbo. She's as bright as a black hole and doesn't have the sense god gave a rock. She would do and say anything to keep the cameras on her and, personally, I find her a disgrace to politics and considering that bar that is set pretty high by other politicians that's saying something. The only reason she was even picked as a VP candidate was because being pretty gathers male votes and they thought they would get a much higher female vote. It worked by gaining a lot of male votes but it was an utter failure in trying to gather women's votes because most women just saw her as a brainless bimbo being manipulated to try and get their vote.

I can't even stand to hear her voice, although the Tina Fey character is quite entertaining and enjoyable.

This is the liberal talking point that keeps getting put out there. LOL! LOL! LOL! BECAUSE THEY ARE SCARED SHITLESS OF HER AND THIS IS THEIR MODUS OPERANDI TO TAKE DOWN THE OPPOSITION!

LOL!

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Palin is nothing more than a camera seeking bimbo. She's as bright as a black hole and doesn't have the sense god gave a rock. She would do and say anything to keep the cameras on her and, personally, I find her a disgrace to politics and considering that bar that is set pretty high by other politicians that's saying something. The only reason she was even picked as a VP candidate was because being pretty gathers male votes and they thought they would get a much higher female vote. It worked by gaining a lot of male votes but it was an utter failure in trying to gather women's votes because most women just saw her as a brainless bimbo being manipulated to try and get their vote.

I can't even stand to hear her voice, although the Tina Fey character is quite entertaining and enjoyable.

This seems to be a common theme among women. They like to say Palin is a know nothing bimbo. Is it simply because she's hawt? Serious question here. Is it possible for hawt women to be intelligent?

Now I didn't vote for the McCain/Palin ticket or anything but she is far from a bimbo. Just cause the media says it's so don't make it so.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I mainly don't like her because she always talked a big game on being fiscally conservative, and then when she was picked for VP, jumped right on McCain's bandwagon with cheerleading for the Wall Street bailouts, and lately seems to have tried to one-up him on the foreign interventionist, national security police state BS.

You know full well if you wanna be a politican you gotta play the game. It's not any different then being a defense attorney. And I've had to listen to those conversation. The defendant tells the attorney, "You know damn well I'm guilty now do your effing job!" I wanna say my jaw dropped cause I was kinda virginal at the job. Then, then I understood the game. Just look at Obama. "You can keep your insurance". Has there ever been a politican that didn't lie? Even in the church they call it "Lying for the Lord". But if we can just save one soul it'll be worth it.

I didn't agree with Palin when she resigned as governor here. Cause up until then she had done a good job. But she had good reasons for what she did.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I almost agree, but I have to wonder -- if given the chance -- would she walk the walk. If so, how would that be? The last one to talk the talk did not work out so well. At least her talk is a little different. I think I have been "Transformed" enough.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Funny thing is, if Palin had run as a Dem she would have been hailed as the second coming by the media and left wing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom