Palin! She's Got Balls!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is the liberal talking point that keeps getting put out there. LOL! LOL! LOL! BECAUSE THEY ARE SCARED SHITLESS OF HER AND THIS IS THEIR MODUS OPERANDI TO TAKE DOWN THE OPPOSITION!

LOL!

If Palin did 10% of what she professes she would do for America, how would that stack up to 100% of what has been done to us recently?

Funny thing is, if Palin had run as a Dem she would have been hailed as the second coming by the media and left wing.

+1:clap3::thumbup3:

ARguy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why all the hate on Palin? I thought she was pretty well spoken, and our pastor really likes her. I'm not really on board with some of her overly conservative ideas, but it seems like we could do worse.

hairtrigger44

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
She tells it like it is. I know some talk about how bad it would be for her to be president and her lack of experience. After Obama nothing really can be said about lack of experience.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think the ones that dislike Palin tend to be the ones that don't watch the news objectively or keep up with what is going on. I hear so many mistruths when people make comments about her. They seem clueless. You have to wonder what rock they have been under or are they just left wing liberal haters. Or do they just dislike the fact she is a woman.

Latest posts

Top Bottom