Palin! She's Got Balls!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Palin is 150% better than all the RINO(quasi-lib/dem) candidates that the GOP has produced so far. McShame fought harder for his Senate seat than he fought against Obama for the Presidency. While I was not totally against Romney, I think were better and more fiscally conservative/grassroots GOP candidates. If you will remember the libs and the ruling class/establishment Rinos all hated Reagan guts and he won. IMHO, Palin, Ted Cruz, RAND Paul, etc. say what they mean and mean what they say compared to their Rino GOP and Lib contemporaries. I am not calling for a third party candidate---that GUARANTEES a lib victory. I am saying that someone like Palin, RAND Paul, Ted Cruz, etc. needs to be the REPUBLICAN candidate and not some wimpy, lib wanna-be, lib MSM ordained, etc. GOP candidate for the Presidency.

Last edited:

Cowman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Many folk. Put Sarah Palin down for going to a so called second tier University. And is no where close to the Brain the President is. After all did he not go to Harvard. Supposedly. But, how would we know. None of his papers are available for review. Has not made his scores available. During the campaign, I listened to so called common folk. Get all elitist about Palin. They would say. You know she did not go to a good school. She is from Alaska. Good Grief. The last thing we needed is another East coast educated Lawyer. That has NO concept of the American Experience. Common sense goes a long way in the country. Or, it used too. I don't know. Have never been to Alaska. But, I would think it takes GRIT to live there. She would have done just fine. And would have made a much better President. Than Mccain or The current Occupant of the Oval Office.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There are some that criticize her but they have never been a governor nor have they the money-making capability of Palin. I think she is smarter than the average poster and certainly smarter than me-plus, she is foxy enough to be on Fox News.

ARguy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
She hired the first lobbyist to go to DC from Wasilla, and managed to get about ten times the federal aid to Alaska than other states get. The "bridge to nowhere" issue - she claimed to rebuff federal money for, but in reality, the money stayed with Alaska, in spite of her use of the media to appear that she didn't want the cash.

Latest posts

Top Bottom