Pawnee Winter Run 'n Gun - Jan. 18, 2014 - Pawnee, OK - Sign up now!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jrgutier

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
do you have the data file for the entire course? can you upload it to the thread or pm it to me? and last, what type of file is it?
Thanks.

This was just a screenshot from the Runkeeper website (registration needed): http://runkeeper.com/user/jrgutier/activity/293663842

i.imgur.com_1Wf2YXH.png
i.imgur.com_ODDFT9r.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-01-22 at 10.11.21 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-01-22 at 10.11.21 PM.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 135
  • Screen Shot 2014-01-22 at 10.11.54 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-01-22 at 10.11.54 PM.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 123

shakyhand

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
JR for the record when you realized that you made a two mile trip out of your way they were releasing shooter # 28 when you passed the starting gate to "rebegin" your run. I believe runners one and two had already finished the course at that time & I assume you left in slot 3. When I saw you north of the farm I thought you had signed up after me and was just testing your gear.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can see a problem here. Why would you not eat and drink gallons of water prior to a match that absolutely requires it?

I do understand match directors have massive amounts of pressure, but you can't deny your body the things it requires to participate.

Not being critical, just wondering.
It definitely wasn't intentional -- I just got caught up in getting this thing set up, and I sure as hell wasn't going to do all that work and not run the course myself! I figure it was good practice -- if I ever have to go 2A, chances are I will be hungry and going on little sleep as well. :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom