Perch trap info?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

r00s7a

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Those things are worth their weight in gold! I've got a few and use them constantly. You can catch all kinds of bait in them. I spread the little openings a little on one and use it to catch bullheads at stock tank. Not sure what you are paying for them, but you can build them yourself relatively easy, there are instructions all over the web.

Master Carper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Whenever I get ready to go bait limb lines or jugs, I'll throw a couple of slices of bread out about 4-6 feet from the pond bank and after about 20 minutes or so, I'll take my cast net down to the pond and maybe half a dozen casts later, I've got more than enough shiners and perch for a couple of baitings...

Wally World carries minnow traps but my only problem with using them is those dang gone snakes that get in there....

Bowhunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well I bought 2 rolls of hardware cloth for about $28 at tractor supply and spent about 4 hours putting together my first one. It will be much easier next time. Set it out tonite with dog food. Hopefully it will work

i218.photobucket.com_albums_cc157_boatpic2007_IMG_1216.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom