Phrases that you hate.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cooljeff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"like"
Example. Like that was like totally awesome and i was like that was awesome.

Or when people repeat you after you say something funny
Example: (Me) Knock knock, (You) Who's there? (Me) The KGB (You) The KGB....(Me) Slap! We will ask the questions! (Third party) Lol! He said We will ask the questions!
Dont tell me what i said! I know what i said! Just shut up and laugh, dont repeat it!

This is the dumbest thing ever said or posted "ha"

Just kidding been!:buttkick:

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"Establish the run" as in you have to establish the run or they really need to establish the run. No you don't! You don't have to establish anything. You take whatever the defense is giving you. And especially if your passes are working, why would you keep trying to establish something that isn't working? Arrogance or stupidity, one of the two.

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Like, all y'all brosefs need some PC anger management counseling that is pacific to yer weapons system and functional tactics. I think this is low hanging fruit for the team and you people need to build some synergy to obtain a positive outcome while reinforcing your toolbox with new TTPs.

Jus' sayin, ya know, get 'er dun.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Like, all y'all brosefs need some PC anger management counseling that is pacific to yer weapons system and functional tactics. I think this is low hanging fruit for the team and you people need to build some synergy to obtain a positive outcome while reinforcing your toolbox with new TTPs.

Jus' sayin, ya know, get 'er dun.

What happens on OSA, stays on OSA!

Latest posts

Top Bottom