Pics of my Truck

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Any reason you just didnt get a new truck? Something with a powerstroke? BTW I like the camo, I want to hydro-dip some rims in camo, trucks can never have too much camo.

landman873

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a more modern copy if that truck. 2000 F-250 with the V10 with a service body on it. Took it on a trip pulling 5k to arkansas one night and got 15mpg. I don't know how with there being hills and all. Now that its loaded down. 8600lbs with half a tank of gas I can squeeze 9 out of it no trailer.

K-Man

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was wondering that, too. $9,000 is a lot to invest in that old of a truck when you can find Powerstroke Super Duties for $15,000 all day long.

Can't find them around here for that kind of price. And at least the Ford trucks don't pull enough weight until you get up to about 2005/6; and the price for those generally starts in the $23/24k range. I originally paid $3k for the truck. And then discovered all of the issues with it.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can't find them around here for that kind of price. And at least the Ford trucks don't pull enough weight until you get up to about 2005/6; and the price for those generally starts in the $23/24k range. I originally paid $3k for the truck. And then discovered all of the issues with it.

I wondered what kind of truck market Florida had and thought that might be it. Hell most women have em here. 3/4 and 1 tons seem to be like half the vehicles on the road. Still, in the end you have a stout reliable truck, those things last forever, and cheap and easy to work on.

Latest posts

Top Bottom