PIX of S&W Model 57, .41 mag

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SKTK135

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you want to know all there is to know about that pistol go here smith-wessonforum.com/forum.php and join. These guys live, eat, breathe and sleep S&Ws. Great resource.

shooterdc9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If that is in fact a Stainless Steel then it should be a 657. I would be interested in finding out exactly what the alloy is, 4100 series or SS.

Book value on a NIB Mod. 57 is 500.00, Exc.- 400.00, VG - 300.00. This is out of the Standard Catalog of S&W 2nd addition.

SKTK135, That surprises me a little. I thought that it would be worth a little more then that. I know that it's in very good condition plus I have the box and original wood grips but still I thought it would push more like $700.00 to $800.00. Guess I'm out of touch with some of the values of my favorite hobby.

BTW, I am familiar with S&W forum and you are correct, they do know their S&W wheel guns. See you the gun range.

:cry11:

SKTK135

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
SKTK135, That surprises me a little. I thought that it would be worth a little more then that. I know that it's in very good condition plus I have the box and original wood grips but still I thought it would push more like $700.00 to $800.00. Guess I'm out of touch with some of the values of my favorite hobby.

BTW, I am familiar with S&W forum and you are correct, they do know their S&W wheel guns. See you the gun range.

:cry11:

That is a "book" value and you know those can be greatly affected by region and current trends. Its only a reference. I value my 57 more than that as well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom