Places that are off limits for CCW?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Do the signs have any authority of law, or is it simply they can ask you to leave

November 2013 SDA Section 1290.22 Section D under "Business Owners Rights"

"The carrying of a concealed or unconcealed firearm by a person who has been issued a handgun license on
property that has signs prohibiting the carrying of firearms shall not be deemed a criminal act but may
subject the person to being denied entrance onto the property or removed from the property. If the person refuses to
leave the property and a peace officer is summoned, the person may be issued a citation for an amount not to
exceed Two Hundred Fifty Dollars ($250.00

Keep an eye on 2014 HB 2221 Under "Business Owners Rights" Section D. It had died in committee last year, but is back again that currently is being presented as a change of the fine to $100.

Elm Creek Smith

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Southwood Nursery and Landscaping 9024 S. Lewis, Tulsa. "No Firearms" sign at the doors. If my wife hadn't already ordered the bushes I picked up, I'd have turned around right there. They won't be getting any new business from us.

Latest posts

Top Bottom