PLEASE HELP..(druryj)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hope there is a logical explanation for this, but you just never know. Back In 2020 he was asking for 22lr ammo for a gun he had just bought his daughter. He could not find any at the local stores. I met up with him and gave him a Federal bulk pack for the kid to shoot. He seemed like a nice enough guy, and his daughter was sweet and excited.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I avoid it as well, they take way too much off the top in many cases.

As for the posse , someone knows where he lives. Someone needs to go knock on his door. If no one here can find him I know people that do just this thing for a living. He can be found.

Someone needs to collect all data possible and send it to me if he doesn’t answer up,
A phone call and a jug of wine and I can get some guys to go knock on his door.....Live to ride.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
As I remember the family didn't want anything to do with the people here because we had, oooo, guns.
I guess money talks.
Am I wrong?

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As I remember the family didn't want anything to do with the people here because we had, oooo, guns.
I guess money talks.
Am I wrong?
I definitely remember that too, but I don't currently want to go down the search rabbit hole to prove it.

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I definitely remember that too, but I don't currently want to go down the search rabbit hole to prove it.
I don't know where that Started, They just couldn't make it to the eat-n-shoot. They wouldn't even sell any of joel's guns because they wanted to pass them down to their son.

Latest posts

Top Bottom