Polarized Leftest Viewpoints

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know he had released a ‘tax disclosure’. I was being facetious. I wouldn’t trust the man or his site as far as I could throw it.
So your position is that he is putting faked tax return out there on his site. Otherwise what is not trustworthy about them?

You should probably call Fox news to tell them that. It's genuinely impressive that all the people against Biden have missed that --- especially since I'm sure many are tax lawyers and such that specialize in such matters. Probably should get some of them to go take a look since that could really be important news in the next two weeks.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
So your position is that he is putting faked tax return out there on his site. Otherwise what is not trustworthy about them?

You should probably call Fox news to tell them that. It's genuinely impressive that all the people against Biden have missed that --- especially since I'm sure many are tax lawyers and such that specialize in such matters. Probably should get some of them to go take a look since that could really be important news in the next two weeks.
If one shred of the info on the laptop is found to be true, then he’s not being truthful.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So Trump gave his daughter $750K as a consultant, "Big Deal" as long as she paid taxes on it.
The bigger question is "Did Crackhead Hunter pay taxes on all the money he got from Russia, Ukraine and China"?? That's what inquiring minds want to know!

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The reason Trump doesn't want to release his taxes is that even though he did everything on the up and up. The Dems will have an army of so called tax experts go over everything with a fine tooth comb trying to find even the most miniscule mistake. Just so they can say AH-HA!

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Trump has been under investigation since before he was inaugurated. Mueller loaded his team with Hillary and democrat supporters thinking they would HAVE to find something. Sum total,zero. But, mention investigating the Biden’s, OH NO you don’t. The Dems start knottin’ up their knickers.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm old enough to remember that when there were scandals, special blue ribbon committees were appointed and people kind of believed the findings of the committee.......apparently no one trusts anyone to be ethical anymore so that is no longer done.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here's a different serving of leftist politics. Interesting that they fear and bemoan many of the same things that conservatives do: Facebook, using the epidemic to trace people, Big data and corporate America helping the Chinese oppress the Uighurs

Last edited:

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rich not paying taxes doesn't bother me they employ lots of people who pay taxes. Lots of rich folk in Oklahoma. The government gives tax breaks to bring business here...kind of backfired on the GM plant.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
The union killed that. If they compromised it would still be here

Latest posts

Top Bottom