Poll: Marijuana Law Reform

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you support allowing physician-authorized patients to consume therapeutic cannabis

• yes

Votes: 278 79.7%
  • no

Votes: 71 20.3%

• Total voters

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, if we start de-criminalizing it, pretty soon kids will start getting it, and folks might even start selling it amongst themselves.
We need our government to prevent this, or we may end up with it in our schools.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I support recreational cannabis... So technically my answer is no but this would be the first step to get there so I answered yes. It'll be 15 years before Oklahoma even considers anything like this.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some days I can not wait for some people to wake up to the real world instead of their little dream world where everything is just peachy and people can be trusted to do the right thing without hurting others. Strangely enough these are some of the same people who insist on being heavily armed everywhere they go because people can not be trusted to do the right thing without hurting others.

See below...

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

--Benjamin Franklin

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Usually i stay away from these conversations because, meh. However these two gents make a point that; when combined, leads me to a simple conclusion which should satisfy the libertarians here.

While i am not necessarily opposed to legalizing marijuana, it should be in conjunction with the elimination of any rehab support by the government. If you want to partake, then go ahead, but the consequences should be yours alone. If you want the freedom, then pay for it with the responsibility.

And what should the funds from the "Sin Taxes" On Marijuana be used for? I support using the taxes from the sale of Weed to pay for addiction rehab.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think they should make it legal, but put an age restriction on those that buy....like you must be at least 47 or older. :Heya:

I'd say 42 but being the cradle robber that I am I need my younger wife to be able to go get me more when I'm too far into my bag of Cheetos to drive myself so make it 32 and I can get behind that restriction.

Latest posts

Top Bottom