Poll: Marijuana Law Reform

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you support allowing physician-authorized patients to consume therapeutic cannabis

• yes

Votes: 278 79.7%
  • no

Votes: 71 20.3%

• Total voters

otis147

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Which is why my very first post in this thread said what it did, but that is not good enough for those deluding themselves into thinking legalizing drugs is going to help anything. Many of you just want to legally get stoned and will resort to any twisted argument to get what you want the same as the gun grabbers. You can keep arguing for it all you want but you will not change my mind or get me to stop speaking it.

Good night, good luck, and do not play with your firearms while stoned or drinking.

____ are bad, and only ____ should have access to ____...

seems yours is the argument of the gun grabbers...

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If this thread lasts much longer it will run into the next scheduled MJ thread due to be released in the next week or so. perhaps a sticky is in order.

Don't worry, they have had multiple "let me get high" threads going before and their fingers are already sticky from all the Cheatos. :D :D

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Which is why my very first post in this thread said what it did, but that is not good enough for those deluding themselves into thinking legalizing drugs is going to help anything. Many of you just want to legally get stoned and will resort to any twisted argument to get what you want the same as the gun grabbers. You can keep arguing for it all you want but you will not change my mind or get me to stop speaking it.

Good night, good luck, and do not play with your firearms while stoned or drinking.

Oh do tell, what would it hurt?

TenBears

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I figured as much. But I do know people personally who are opposed to legalization specifically because their career depends on the status quo.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
There was an article in the Tulsa world last week how the private prisons are raping the taxpayers. I was in EMS for 20 yrs. never saw a fatality due to marijuana I cant remember how many fatalities, ruined families, etc. from alcohol. I hate the hypocrisy and seeing young kids getting lives ruined over smoking a little.

Latest posts

Top Bottom