Poll: Marijuana Law Reform

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you support allowing physician-authorized patients to consume therapeutic cannabis

• yes

Votes: 278 79.7%
  • no

Votes: 71 20.3%

• Total voters

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh do tell, what would it hurt?

Legalize drugs except in extreme medical cases and,

1) There will be more people on welfare because they can not hold a job.
2) There will be more people killed and injured by impaired drivers.
3) The drug cartels are not going to just throw up their hands and walk away. They will just import more hard drugs.
4) Are any of you REALLY dumb enough to think the tax money will be used for anything worthwhile?

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's some serious speculations.

In surprised nobody has really brought up hemp. That alone will do a lot of good for our country again.

They bring up hemp a lot in these threads and it is even more speculation. For the record and before I forget again, Marijuana and industrial hemp are different. They are related but not the same plant, in fact industrial hemp should be legalized again.

Last edited:

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

3) The drug cartels are not going to just throw up their hands and walk away. They will just import more hard drugs.
4) Are any of you REALLY dumb enough to think the tax money will be used for anything worthwhile?

How about do away with welfare, too?
Unless one assumes that Joe Citizen needs good folks with authority to make sure he gets fed, gets a good government indoctrination, is prevented from watching certain things, eating or drinking certain things, ingesting certain chemicals, wears his seatbelt, and doesn't use too much water flushing the john.
I'm sure glad I have someone helping me with those decisions, I doubt I could get by without someone else showing me the way.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

lo-effin-l

You sound as if you believe these things aren't already happening.

Who cares what the tax money will be used for, it's a voluntary tax, besides, most users would grow their own.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How about do away with welfare, too?
Unless one assumes that Joe Citizen needs good folks with authority to make sure he gets fed, gets a good government indoctrination, is prevented from watching certain things, eating or drinking certain things, ingesting certain chemicals, wears his seatbelt, and doesn't use too much water flushing the john.
I'm sure glad I have someone helping me with those decisions, I doubt I could get by without someone else showing me the way.

Strangely enough, I am beginning to believe your last sentence.

Holy smokes!

80% of the votes are for it on this forum>?!?

We have a lot of Libertarians and a few liberals.

lo-effin-l

You sound as if you believe these things aren't already happening.

Who cares what the tax money will be used for, it's a voluntary tax, besides, most users would grow their own.

Yes they are happening but why make it worse, or do you not give a crap about anything but what makes you feel good?
As for the tax, more money for the NSA anyone?

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Meh, I'm not too worried about it, the pro-decriminalize group has time on their side. We're really just waiting for the antis to die off. My guess, 10-20 years at the most, before it's decriminalized.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Meh, I'm not too worried about it, the pro-decriminalize group has time on their side. We're really just waiting for the antis to die off. My guess, 10-20 years at the most, before it's decriminalized.

That I agree with, provided of course our young people do not get any wiser as they age. :D :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom