Poll: Marijuana Law Reform

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you support allowing physician-authorized patients to consume therapeutic cannabis

• yes

Votes: 278 79.7%
  • no

Votes: 71 20.3%

• Total voters

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK guys ... Some of you are walking a fine line ... I don't know anyone who doesn't have friends or family who hasn't handled their booze, pot, sex or finances in a less than stellar fashion. It is what it is ...

Let's make our way back to the original topic (doctor prescribed medication), tone it down or I'll lock it up ...

Now ...

Back to your regularly scheduled programming ... :)

Jeez, lady. Smoke a bowl or something.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I was a kid back in high school we knew a cop, he wouldn't bust people for it, he would just confiscate it(and scare them or give them a verbal warning), then give it to us....lol.

Bawahahahaha!! GC and I were out camping once and this couple pitched their tent next to ours ... :scratch: I dunno ... go figure ... There was 400 acres of campgrounds out there and they wanted to hang out with us ... :scratch: :scratch: Anyway ... We all get ready for bed and go to our respective tents (i.e., I finally get the hint across to GC that I had had ENOUGH and I'm going to bed ...) About 15 seconds after they hit the tent they are snorting and rooting like wild pigs! :shocked: I SWEAR!! Poor GC ... I was like "NO WAY are we EVER having sex again if we sound like THAT!" :P

The best part was, though, after they got done, we could hear them talking about stuff and somehow or another they got to talking about cops. (We hadn't told them what GC does for a living ... :naughty:) and how they NEVER turn in drugs they snag, they just take them home and use it for themselves. I looked at GC and said ":shocked: YOU BASTARD!! You've been holding out on me!! :D" We laughed until we were ... you guessed it! Snorting like pigs! :D

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Since we keep seeing the strawman argument post here, I will just leave this here. :D

Seattle facing rift between police and politicians over jump in crime, open pot smoking

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...ce-and-politicans-over-ump-in-crime-open-pot/

Does not really have anything to do with the debate, but neither does most of the druggies post. :D

That would be a straw man argument, there is no connection established between recreational marijuana and the serious crime rate.

Supporting medicinal usage under the guise of just getting a prescription to get high is a stalking horse.

I support it for 2 reasons as I have stated in the past, first I have seen firsthand how effective it is in treating migraine headache disorders in comparison to the normal prescription drugs with apparently less severe side effects. Second it is the first step to decriminalization and recreational usage acceptance. I doubt we'll ever get there after all we have taken a very effective decongestant and made it difficult to obtain and get treated like children when do want to buy it because a minority of people abused it.

dugby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
159 to 39? 80% huh, I generally think of gun owners as being more on the individualist side of things. Significantly better than the general population. Kind of disappointed it is not higher. Individualism at its core is the lifeblood of gun ownership. Does a man need a nanny or can he be trusted to play with sharp things?

Latest posts

Top Bottom