Poll: Marijuana Law Reform

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you support allowing physician-authorized patients to consume therapeutic cannabis

• yes

Votes: 278 79.7%
  • no

Votes: 71 20.3%

• Total voters

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My Prayers are with You and Your's

My story is similar, with some jail time for family members, they come out ..Much better...(bs)

And rn to call people names that disagree with you is ...well, just proof.
I'm Not trying to convince you,just trying to pay off the debt

Rooster1971

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No matter the facts, no changing RickN mind. He and his family apparently have a genetic disposition for a lack of self control.
He's afraid if it's legal, he'll smoke a doobie, quit his job, lay on the couch, and overdose on donuts.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Since we keep seeing the strawman argument post here, I will just leave this here. :D

Seattle facing rift between police and politicians over jump in crime, open pot smoking

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...ce-and-politicans-over-ump-in-crime-open-pot/

Does not really have anything to do with the debate, but neither does most of the druggies post. :D

OH NO!! "Quick, Johnny, look away from the guy minding his own business smoking a bowl and instead focus on the crowd of people on the patio bar smoking cigarettes and drinking beer!"

Just wondering :
How many people on here are druggies, used to be so, have friends or close family that are , or would if it were legal ,And you could pay a tax for it?

Any takers?

I know those in recovery dont want to out themselves, so just make a smart remark, and I'll know

I used to snort 'juana on a regular basis. For real, though, I smoked regularly. I haven't in some time due to my job. If it were legalized here (for recreational or medicinal), I would partake only if there were a law in place to protect my job. Unfortunately, I've sacrificed what should be a harmless freedom in order to obtain a paycheck. It's not the fact that I can't get high that bothers me so much as it is I'm not able to exercise a victimless freedom in the Land of the Free.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No matter the facts, no changing RickN mind. He and his family apparently have a genetic disposition for a lack of self control.
He's afraid if it's legal, he'll smoke a doobie, quit his job, lay on the couch, and overdose on donuts.

Actually I am afraid of more people I know and love ruining their lives because of it.

Well that and some of you ain't to bright to start with, I can easily see you saying "Here hold my joint and watch this!!!!" :D :D :D

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK guys ... Some of you are walking a fine line ... I don't know anyone who doesn't have friends or family who hasn't handled their booze, pot, sex or finances in a less than stellar fashion. It is what it is ...

Let's make our way back to the original topic (doctor prescribed medication), tone it down or I'll lock it up ...

Now ...

Back to your regularly scheduled programming ... :)

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OK guys ... Some of you are walking a fine line ... I don't know anyone who doesn't have friends or family who hasn't handled their booze, pot, sex or finances in a less than stellar fashion. It is what it is ...

Let's make our way back to the original topic (doctor prescribed medication), tone it down or I'll lock it up ...

Now ...

Back to your regularly scheduled programming ... :)

I have already said I would support it for medical use in limited situations. (ie, not for hangnails) That is not good enough for some here.

Latest posts

Top Bottom