Post pic of your bestfriend.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Duncandl

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I love Schnauzers. Does he think he's a bada$$? My grandparents had a miniature that had big lump in the middle of his back from where a Doberman got hold of him - after Schnauzer attacked it.

Yes! Archie is a tough guy and Wanda, his half sister, is even meaner until they get a good sniff and ear rub.

alphagunner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is my boy Blu

Attachments

• PXL_20210302_220525206blu.jpg
    PXL_20210302_220525206blu.jpg
    244 KB · Views: 82

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
So I already posted this guy, but I thought I would pass on a neat trick for you guys if you're getting puppies. While @skyhawk1 warned against getting just one retriever, the girlfriend just had to have one. When we got him just weaned(6 weeks or so i think), he couldn't be alone overnight (or ever) and would cause quite the fuss. girlfriend found one of these stuffed animals, and he started sleeping through the night. Still has to be touching one of us at all times when he’s out of his kennel though, as to be expected for a golden. Doesn't really need it any more, but he still carries it all over the house and sleeps with it. Even has a little heart beat vibrator to mimic having a littermate close by. really great investment in my opinion.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0722XGRM...&pd_rd_r=121650f7-463d-4c9e-b0d4-abd0a64e3c18

IMG_4473.JPG

Last edited:

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
20210302_091928.jpg
There is my girl! If you look at the corner of the table you can see where someone was being naughty!! Got home from work and the pissed off half told me to get my damn dog outside and work some of that energy out of her. We are working on healing with out a leash and extended stay and she is picking it up quick! Smart girl but she is a hand full. :cool:

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
View attachment 195827There is my girl! If you look at the corner of the table you can see where someone was being naughty!! Got home from work and the pissed off half told me to get my damn dog outside and work some of that energy out of her. We are working on healing with out a leash and extended stay and she is picking it up quick! Smart girl but she is a hand full. :cool:
Smart handfuls end up being wonderful dogs though. I’m stuck with a puppy that carries his turds inside and barks at his own feet/penis/tail.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Smart handfuls end up being wonderful dogs though. I’m stuck with a puppy that carries his turds inside and barks at his own feet/penis/tail.
Man I have not laughed like that in a while!!! Glad I was not drinking anything , sides are hurting ..... Thank you!!:rollingla

Latest posts

Top Bottom