Post up this years predators.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okhunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Took adavantage of the low temps/frozen mud early this morn and tried calling where I have traps out, three sets and three zero's. Reward in trap #3 though:)

i1085.photobucket.com_albums_j434_btenn1_1541693751_photobucket_130162_.jpg

imhntn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good job Preacherman and Okie! I am still catless this year. I called all day today with my son and a couple of cousins in Caddo County. We saw several coyotes from the road and Shane got one as we were driving down a farm road on one of my cousin's places. The second one was the only one we called up all day and the foxpro batteries went dead and I used the mouth calls on it. I was watching the back door and sitting in the thick stuff right on Sugar Creek and letting my son and cousin watch the wheat field where we had been seeing coyotes all day. This female came in after 25 minutes and snuck in through the brush behind us. Luckily I spotted it sitting back in there and was just sure it was a cat till I got the scope on it. The .17 Rem tipped it over. Both were females.
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
just got back from nw okla on a "guys weekend" ran the bird dogs some. still some quail out there,we just carried 22's though and fired off a shot when the birds flew to keep the dogs on. cool thing though,we watched about a 1000 bird duck-nado into a field,out of the corner of my eye i see a cat coming out of the weeds around a oil rig looking for a meal. i run to the truck and grab the AR. i take about a 300 yard shot and spin him around. he runs back into the weeds,we never found him,dangit!
then we continued with our original plan.put four fat guys in a 4x6 deerblind and call some with the digital caller. well we put on the lip-sqeaker and proceed to relive the previous nights beer induced comedy. all the sudden,we have a coyote come within 30 yards of the stand. none of us even loaded our guns! ahh,good times!

sorry for the hi-jack,just a little comedy relief

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
^^^^^^^There are a lot of ducks here, and seasons over:( Called a little again this evening while running traps, no luck calling. A friend of mine had a good day on the trap-line though.

i1085.photobucket.com_albums_j434_btenn1_1541693751_photobucket_130370_.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom