Post Your WANENMACHER'S Gun Show Finds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

POSITIVE DISCONTENT

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Found a whole bunch of Benjamins and a New, Complete Black Rain Upper/Lower. Got a RRA nat'l match trigger kit for $80. Got a BOHICA stock for my new Black Rain stuff. Had a great time. Still sore from carrying too much crap!

I was going to get one of the Black Rain complete uppers but they were calling in someones info and everyone else was busy. Stood there for 20 min with it in my hands trying to flag them over but guess they didn't see my $. Figured I would come back after they slowed down but I found a Skattergun Tec 1187 12ga that didn't have a single scratch on it and got it instead. Upper? One of the FGST had an upper that he sold me at an incredible price.... Thanx Rhino.

Cavedweller

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Were those the one going for $629 towards the upper level by the double glass doors?

You talking about my AK? If so I wish I would have found that table, mine is going for $1K on Gunbroker and the like. The Arsenal SLR106CR isn't being produced by Arsenal at this time. Arsenal is like Disney, they will produce a gun, then after awhile put it in the vault, then awhile later start producing it again.

http://arsenalinc.com/slr106crh.htm

goodoleboy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You talking about my AK? If so I wish I would have found that table, mine is going for $1K on Gunbroker and the like. The Arsenal SLR106CR isn't being produced by Arsenal at this time. Arsenal is like Disney, they will produce a gun, then after awhile put it in the vault, then awhile later start producing it again.

http://arsenalinc.com/slr106crh.htm
Yeah, I saw some like yours but 7.62x39 but had a different muzzle break also.

TulsaDadof3

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here's what I got at Wanenmachers.......Amadeo Rossi 1892 Puma .44 Magnum.

ai966.photobucket.com_albums_ae149_OkieDadof3_Guns_April10178.jpg

ai966.photobucket.com_albums_ae149_OkieDadof3_Guns_April10176.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom